Welcome to Environmentally You, dedicated to the exploration of our direct relationship with our environments, and ways in which we can cultivate a deeper connection and understanding of ourselves through the spaces in which we live out our daily lives.
Also currently available on Spotify, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Podcast Index, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, Pocket Casts, Listen Notes, Player FM and Deezer
PS I do recommend starting with Episode 1 and listen in consecutive order from there.
Episode 3.5: 2/16/23
- "This next practice exercise is about discovering the stories behind the things in your daily life… the more you learn about your environment and the stories behind it, the deeper you can see into yourself, and you then open the opportunity to make more insightful choices…"
Episode 3: 1/27/23
- This episode is the second part of the story of the development of the Environmentally You methodology.
- I think the subtitle needs to be "Is this for real?"
Episode 2.5: 11/22/22
- Exercise 2 is a continuation, the shadow side, of Exercise 1
Episode 2: 11/5/2022
- A bit more about who I am
- My background, specific to the designing of and relationship building with environments
- And, how the methodology I have created was developed
Episode 1.5: 10/20/2022
- This is for those of you who just can’t wait to get your toes wet, I’ve got an exercise to get you started. Enjoy the process of becoming Environmentally You.
Episode 1: 10/10/2022
- What I mean in the podcast intro when I say “our direct relationship with our environments, and ways in which we can cultivate a deeper connection and understanding of ourselves”
- Why I believe this relationship is important to acknowledge, explore and practice
- Why is now, 2022, the perfect time for understanding and practicing these concepts
- Who, I believe can benefit from this
- How? The short answer
- Who I am, also the short answer
- And, my intentions for this podcast